Monday, April 13, 2020

Two Sides Of The Coin


It's as easy to fall in love with a rich man  
as a poor one. 
He won't buy the cow if he gets the milk for free. 
Marry a doctor.
Wait for your prince to come.
Maybe I'll meet a rich man.
Sex is my duty to my husband.
How much for a lifetime?
I can't afford to leave.


Heads or tails
It's all the same coin.

It's as easy to fuck for some change
as for NO CHANGE.
Nothing in life is free.
Make it quick. 
Wait for the night to be over.
Let the next one be rich.
Selling tail
Turning tricks
How much for an hour?
How much for a life?

Heads or tails
You lose.

Donna Lee Taylor (c) 2004


1 comment:

  1. At first i wanted to cry when I read this, but I don't because you really did not lose because you did win! You are here! You wrote this!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments too! Please keep them in the spirit of the Group.